AWAKE 1st poem - Romaji/English/Français

1st poem
CD: AWAKE booklet
Date: 2009.05.09
Lyric: Satsuki
Credits: Satsuki FR
French translation: Satsuki FR

[English] Thank you for respecting credits. Words have been transformed from original to English and French by Satsuki FR. If you want to post this translation elsewhere, don't forget credits! Now, click on Read more to discover all the translation.
[Français] Merci de respecter les crédits. Les paroles ont été transformées de l'original à l'anglais et au français par Satsuki FR. Si vous voulez poster cette traduction ailleurs, n'oubliez pas les crédits ! Maintenant, cliquez sur Read more pour découvrir toute la traduction.



Romaji


Hitomi o tojite
Kokyuu o shizuka ni
Sonzai no achira ni
Ryoute ippai no ansoku o daki
Nejimagatte yuku ishiki wa
Mu ni ochite yuku

Sou chikau

Umarekawattemo anata no soba ni
Dare yori chikaku eien ni itsumademo

"The Bird of Hermes is my name,
Eating my wings to make me tame."

English


Your eyes closed
Breathing softly
I hold your resting form beside me
In both my arms
You toss, as if awakening
But fall back into the void

So, I pledge to you

That even if I’m reborn, I’ll be by your side
Always and forever, closer than anyone else

"The Bird of Hermes is my name,
Eating my wings to make me tame"

Français


Tes yeux fermés
Respirant doucement
Je prends ta forme de repos à côté de moi
Dans mes deux bras
Tu bouge, comme si tu te réveillais
Mais tu retombe dans le vide

Alors, je me donne à toi

Même si je renais, je serai à tes côtés
Toujours et pour toujours, plus que n’importe qui

« L’oiseau d’Hermès est mon nom,
Manger mes ailes pour me faire apprivoiser. »